Program overview :
Reimagining LTC Webinar: Mental Health and Psychological Safety in the Workplace
June 22, 2023, 1 :00 pm – 2:00 pm ET
The Reimagining LTC webinar series brings people together so they can share with and learn from others facing similar challenges and opportunities in long-term care.
The June 22, 2023 webinar focused on mental health and psychological safety in the workplace. The Mental Health Commission of Canada shared ways to implement psychological safety approaches and support the well-being of the long-term care workforce.
Watch the recording:
Reimagining LTC webinars are hosted monthly and feature speakers with expertise in topics related to long-term care. You only have to register once to sign up for all upcoming events. Recordings are available online after each webinar.
- Liz Horvath, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Laura Mullaly, Mental Health Commission of Canada
Mental Health Commission of Canada Resources:
- Safer Language Reference Guide
- How am I Doing?
- Continuum Self Check
- The Working Mind
- Mental Health First Aid
- A Practical Toolkit to Help Employers Build an Inclusive Workforce
- The Working Mind COVID-19 Self-Care and Resilience Guide
- Online training in psychological health and safety
- Advancing Psychological Health and Safety within Healthcare Settings
- Exploring Two Psychosocial Factors for Healthcare Workers
- Examining Two Psychosocial Factors in Long-Term Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Policy Brief
- National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Manager’s Toolkit – Leading in a Hybrid Work Environment
- Mini-guide to help employee’s mental health through winter
- Suicide Prevention in the Workplace
- Are You Creating Balance at Work?